Everyone knows that planning makes perfect – and when it comes to websites, that means wireframes. But why and how should you use wireframes? And what process should you follow?
In this practical webinar, UX Designer Luke Pritchard and Strategy Director Alan Rowe explain how careful management of the effort expended at each part of the web design process can force you to focus on what matters – a logical user journey that delivers delight to users and revenue to you.
In this webinar you will learn:
- How wireframing can speed up the design process and generate actionable feedback
- The prototyping process: Goal prioritisation, Lo-Fi design, Hi-Fi design, User testing, Build.
- Which tools you will need to create your wireframes (you’ll be surprised how many)
- What effective wireframing looks like in a mobile-first – and frequently mobile-only – world
- How to prototype in practice – following a real-life example from idea to final design
Join us as we explain how, far from slowing you down, wireframing can accelerate your design and conversion optimisation efforts, helping you challenge assumptions and create focussed pages, sites and apps that convince and convert users into customers.