The world of fashion retail is more competitive than ever before. As a leader in the clothing and footwear industry, we know your challenges are;
- Growing conversions on non-essential items during the cost-of-living crisis,
- Ensuring your site experience is both attractive and conversion optimised,
- Matching the digital-first approach of online-exclusive brands.
In this webinar, Director of Conversion Strategy, Al Rowe, will help you address these challenges by exploring how the leading, fast-growing clothing & shoe retailers can use a conversion-centric strategy – including an integrated approach to paid media, paid social and organic to accelerate business performance.
In this webinar you will learn:
- UX pitfalls that clothing & shoe retailers make
- Case studies of best and poor practice from Office, Schuh, Clarks, Footlocker, and Foot Asylum
- Top 5 AI technologies for boosting onsite conversions
- Ideas for maximising repeat lifetime customer value
- How to build a business case for investment in conversion
Featuring Office, Schuh, Clarks, Footlocker, Footasylum, ASOS, Zalando, JD Sports, and Sports Direct – reserve your place today to learn how fashion retailers can use a conversion-centric strategy to keep sales up during this incredibly challenging time.