When even a small drop in conversions can cost you £000’s in lost revenue, altering your website can be a risky business. But how can you test changes to your site without, well… testing them?
In this webinar, Strategy Director Alan Rowe will show how a change in approach to user testing can dramatically increase the velocity and validity of your Conversion Rate Optimisation (CRO) program, and crucially, accelerate your sales.
You’ll also hear about Data-Led Design® – a new approach to conversion rate optimisation which can turbocharge your CRO test success rate by allowing you to safely learn from your mistakes offline.
In this webinar you will learn:
- The four stages of a wildly successful CRO program: Data collection, Analysis, Design and Testing
- How to make sure test subjects look just like your buyers – by using the data you already have!
- The five types of testing bias – what they are, and how to eliminate them from your experiments
- How to uncover the fastest user pathway to a sale by asking the right questions in the right way
- Some of the techniques we’ve used with companies just like yours that are making them serious money
Watch this practical webinar and discover how a structured approach to user testing will save you time and money, increase your customer satisfaction and deliver a positive ROI from day one.