Intense interest in content marketing means many businesses now own a well-trafficked blog. But with the need to show a direct ROI greater than ever, how can you turn readers into buyers?
In this webinar, Alan Rowe and Amy Dugmore explain how focusing on moving visitors from informational to transactional pages is the key to unlocking incremental revenue using content you’ve already created.
You’ll also hear how helping consumers find the solutions they want has allowed brands from a range of sectors to drive additional enquiries and sales.
In this webinar you will learn:
– The #1 thing most content marketers miss – and what you should do about it
– How to get blog visitors to qualify themselves in or out, without them even knowing
– Why you need to abandon traditional calls-to-action, and what to do instead
– How to incorporate subtle, relevant conversion points into the flow of your content
– Why you should turn the spotlight onto the prospect, not your product
PLUS, as an attendee you will receive a FREE one-hour consultation to review your current blog performance and how to improve the return on your investment in content.
Join us on this pragmatic webinar and learn how to get a better return from your content and close the gap between blog browsers and buyers.