We all know that conversion optimisation requires continuous testing. But how do you perform valid tests when, in many categories, consumers have stopped consuming?
In this up-to-the-second webinar, Alan Rowe, ClickThrough’s Strategy Director with 20 years of web build and CRO experience will explain how you can continue to use A/B testing to improve your conversion rates and minimise risk to revenue during these tough times.
You’ll also hear about Data-Led Design® – a new approach to conversion rate optimisation where users tell you which changes will deliver the highest increase in sales.
In this webinar you will learn:
- What A/B testing is and why it still matters this year
- The key A/B testing methods and how you can use them to better understand your audience
- How to factor COVID-19 into your A/B tests – and why now is not the time to stop testing
- Practical ways to keep on testing – even if your onsite conversions have temporarily dried-up
- How other businesses have achieved leaps in their conversion rates, leads and sales using Data-Led Design®
Watch this practical webinar and discover how a lull in conversions need not stop you from improving your conversion rate.