Back by popular demand – our guide to using Google Analytics 4 to smash your conversion rate and increase your understanding of user behaviour!
Being able to navigate Google Analytics is a widely required skill among marketers and web developers alike. Google Analytics 4 brings a heap of new things to learn, but with the promise of enhanced analysis to help improve user experience and identify marketing opportunities the end reward. But, with such a broad range of increased capabilities, you’d be forgiven for not knowing where to start.
In this webinar, ClickThrough’s Strategy Director, Al Rowe, and Data Analyst, Sheila Bano Hernandez, will take you through the major updates in Google Analytics 4. Starting with a step-by-step walkthrough of the changes, you’ll learn how the increased focus on user behaviour and event data will improve your approach to conversion optimisation.
In this webinar you will learn:
- How data is recorded differently to Universal Analytics
- The new data available – and how it can inform your web and marketing strategy
- Why the update makes it even easier to understand how people use your website
- How to turn this data into actionable insights and create optimised user pathways
- What you will need to do to migrate to the new Analytics platform
Watch this webinar now and learn how improving your insight into user behaviour can lead to higher conversions and happier customers.